2012年9月3日星期一

A & I 2012 spring and summer series of Colorful the CHIC bring the warmth of spring

A & I safety belt package in the 10th China International Clothing & Accessories Fair Colorful especially, A & the I seat belt package using unique Sac Longchamp Solde fabrics and workmanship, with bright colors and eye-catching effect, strong personality elements and innovative art, each passingbringing a new life experience. A & I change the design history, always adhere to the innovative grid compiled outrageous design to attract attention to the eyes, and interpretation of classic fashion with a special taste of style. 2012, A & I spring and summer series of bags is Sac Pliage Longchamp more the theme of "Colorful", bringing the warmth of spring. A & I 2012CHIC pavilion strip ribbon design more underlines the theme of the season. All this stems from creativity, my fashion, I call the shots. A & I bring both stylish personality and practical environmental protection products unique design concept and environmentally friendly materials. Advocate a positive, healthy, colorful, sustainable approach to life and the way. Adhere to focus on charity and public welfare, and this behavior throughout the drip action. A & I plans to expand channels after 3-5 years, to 2015, the A & I will have more than 1000-1500 stores and an annual turnover of over 500 million yuan, plus other sales channels, the Longchamp Pas Cher company's total turnover of more than 10 billion, the company will be in preparation for the listing of the Mainland and Hong Kong. 2012, A & I will begin to focus on expanding overseas markets. Sac Longchamp Pas Cher Based on the A & I fight the Chinese created by internationally renowned brand.

没有评论:

发表评论