2012年8月10日星期五

Record-breaking luxury Hermès Birkin bag

Herms Birkin bag, handbag sector elegant aristocratic, again a new Sac Longchamp Solde record at auction, to refresh, to become the most expensive handbags for public auction, the auction price of 203,150 dollars (129,987 euros) and this handbagQueen's precious alligator and expensive details of the jewelry as decoration, the mystery buyer remains mysterious to a mystery not yet exposed in the Sac Longchamp Le public eye. Herms Birkin package design inspired by the stylish star Jane Birkin and Herms Birkin spread has already become the best reason to bear in mind http://www.saclongchampssolde.com Pliage Jane Birkin. "I put my Herms Birkin bag donated to charity every year auction Herms Birkin bag and go to raise charitable donations directly to charity, this practice will continue, even after my death, will continue. This year I have personally arrived in Japan will do for their earthquake charity concert performance, the same Longchamp time, I put my part of the charitable Foundation to provide food for impoverished the people of France, I put my auction in which all income of a Herms Birkin bag $ 163,000 ( 104,164) Longchamp Pas Cher the full amount donated to the Japan Red Cross in exchange for the opportunity to do more beneficial to the community to a small handbag. "Jane Birkin said.

没有评论:

发表评论